1. Do I have to make a reservation?
Reservation is only available for groups of 10 people or more, and individual guests are welcome to visit freely. Guests of group(More than 10 customers) can book through firstname.lastname@example.org and get a 20% discount. Please make a reservation by filling in your name, contact information, date and time of visit and number of visitors (male / female and age).
2. What is your business hours?
We are opened everyday, from 9 am to 7 pm.
However, at the opening of Gyeongbokgung Palace at night, we will extend business hours until 10 pm.
3. Where is your shop located?
We are located in 8, Jahamun-ro 2-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
It is on the 3rd floor of the blue building on the left alley at exit 3-1 of Gyeongbokgung Station.
4. How long is the rental time and how much is the rental price?
The time is 2 hours, 4 hours, oneday (shop’s open ~ close) ~
2h – 10,000won
4h – 15,000won
oneday(am9 ~ pm7) - 25,000won
2h – 20,000won
4h – 25,000won
oneday(am9 ~ pm7) - 35,000won
5. What is the difference between traditional Hanbok and special Hanbok?
Traditional Hanbok is more traditional color and a monotone hanbok. You can find it at the following site address.
The special hanbok is modern costume and fusion hanbok, the pattern is more colorful. You can find it at the following site address.
6. What is the type and price of male hanbok?
Men's hanbok are pants and shirts with the price of "traditional hanbok" (2 hours – 10,000 won, 4 hours - 15,000 won) and add vests on the outside. The vest has a traditional vest + 5,000 won, a special vest + 10,000 won, the difference is the material and fabric. You can find it at the following site address.
7. How many sizes are there?
Female adult sizes range from 44 ~ 99 (S ~ XXXL)
Male adult sizes range from 90 to 110 (S ~ XXL), so feel free to visit.
8. Do you have a hanbok that my childresn can wear?
Yes. We have hanbok for children. The rental price is special one.
9. I can not wear a hanbok, can you help me?
We will help you to wear hanbok through fitting and match it to your body. Please feel free to visit us. You can also get free hair styling.
10. Are Inner skirt and Accessories free of charge ?
All accessories except shoes and hats are provided free of charge. You can find it at the following site address.
11. Do you offer hair styling and makeup?
We do not offer professional hair styling and makeup as a hanbok rental shop. However, we provide free hair styling and various decorations for Hanbok. You can find it at the following site address.
12. Is the locker free?
After wearing hanbok, we will provide you with a free locker to keep your personal clothes.
13. How do I have to do if I can not keep my return time?
If you exceed the return time, you will be charged a fee of 5,000 won per hour. It is okay to be late, but you must return it at 7:00 pm. It is closing time of our shop.
14. Do you have discount events that I can participate in?
You can check ongoing events at https://hanbokgirls.modoo.at/?link=9bhm272p
15. Is admission Fee of Gyeongbok Palace free of charge if I wear a hanbok?
If you wear a hanbok, you can enter the Gyeongbok Palace free of charge. Admission fee of Gyeongbok Palace is 3,000 won.
16. What is the closing time of Gyeongbok Palace?
Gyeongbok Palace is closed every Tuesday and has a different monthly deadline. It usually opens at 9 am and closes at 5 pm to 6 pm. The exact hours and rates can be found at the address below.
http://www.royalpalace.go.kr (But it is written in Korean.)